What's new

Oh, Lord does B&B have a support group for addicts?

Brothers, I need help! I was placed on a Sabbatical by my Wombat... uhmm...better half...love of my life... you get it. I've spent too much on this hobby (Addiction) this year. I have found my 6 best soap bases, 2 razors, 3 Chubby 2s in Super, Best and Synthetic and scuttle and bowl from GP. My Wombat... er...better half...love of my life opened a package today and saw the invoice. Needless to say I had to explain just how hard it is to obtain said soap. After a calm conversation and her dinner of choice at Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant (which by the way was twice the cost of the soap!) I have agreed to go on a Sabbatical or lose my Nads! I like my Nads! This Martin de Candre Rose better be worth it! The smell is incredible, even the Wombat...er...better half....love of my life likes it. I need help!!!!!!! Support Group or do we need to start one????
20190417_130057.jpg

There’s no one here who can help you [emoji23]. I am now in the annual sabbatical, but last year spent many a days intercepting packages and opening them secretly in the garage before stuffing my pockets. You could stop over to the sabbatical thread and play along in spirit. Good luck!

There’s no one here who can help you [emoji23]. I am now in the annual sabbatical, but last year spent many a days intercepting packages and opening them secretly in the garage before stuffing my pockets. You could stop over to the sabbatical thread and play along in spirit. Good luck!
Oh, John... I've done a super job of getting packages before she does. Just this time.... just this time she beat me to it. Cost me a 200 buck dinner! Thank God she can't access my B&B posts!!!!!

We need to intervene with the soap makers.

We get an email, there’s NO NEED FOR AN INVOICE GUYS.

I have a locker at my place that you need a code to get into, code only comes to whoever ordered whatever on your phone; I’ll open the package down there, chuck all package materials into the trash receptacle and tell SO that my buddy Gene (real guy and friend of mine) bought it and hated it so PIF’d it to me.

She thinks Gene has SUPER SENSITIVE skin and is very picky about razors.

We need to intervene with the soap makers.

We get an email, there’s NO NEED FOR AN INVOICE GUYS.

I have a locker at my place that you need a code to get into, code only comes to whoever ordered whatever on your phone; I’ll open the package down there, chuck all package materials into the trash receptacle and tell SO that my buddy Gene (real guy and friend of mine) bought it and hated it so PIF’d it to me.

She thinks Gene has SUPER SENSITIVE skin and is very picky about razors.
LOL.... I've used that excuse as well. Michael hates everything!!!! Agree... NO INVOICE! I already know and my Wombat... er... better half doesn't need to know.

What’s to support? Sounds like normal behavior. We do provide encouragement, though.
Agree, a bunch of enablers to feed the addiction! I'm gonna start a Go Fund Me Account for shaving hardware and Software. Just kidding, I've learned so much on this page and had so much enjoyment trying stuff.

She married you because you’re lovely. Staying lovely takes work! What the heck? You don’t take her appreciation of your lovely for granted, how dare she now ask you to “less lovely” because she’s now content!

No, no, no friend. She’s not “going to” have your Nads, she already has them. Grow em back for the love of Pete!

Throw down the gauntlet! “Appreciate me for who I am. Or find the door!”

How’s that for support? Just saying. I’m single btw.

Lol you guys are cracking me up, I've had to buy some gel nail polish kits plenty of shoes and boots over the winter. ( I would have bought those anyway) but it helps haha. I think I just learned I need to take her to a restaurant that's nice, hmm.
I'm not being much help so far I think, because it seems like anything's going to cost you more money.

I'm in a sabbatical, of course, but I might drop out, as my MdC Rose is in Late Donut stage. I have plenty (hah) of other soaps and creams, but this one is the absolute best I have tried. Try it; you'll love it.

Sure, take her to dinner. Buy her purses and shoes. Offer to shave her legs. Do the dishes. Clean the toilets. Run the vacuum. But mostly stop buying shaving stuff for a while. A month or two, at least. You promised. And divorce is really expensive. :)

Seems like everyone here is more than happy to help you save money. This is a large group that tests out products so you know what not to buy. We help you save money.

You could try that and see if it works. Let her know you are saving money because you are not buying things that just simply dont work.

Hello! Of course we are here to help you! That's why we all come here! Myself,i failed the 2019 Sabbatical in early March and i also failed the April Sabbatical. So feel free to send me a message for tips on how to stop, anytime! You are in good hands here, don't worry! (do you know a good lawyer?).

Ugh I wish there was a shot to cure it

Last year I started de shaving and in two months I bought charcoal goods, asd2, timeless, rocnel and tatara it didn't go more because I couldn't click buy on out of stock wolfman and paradigm

I got a little better about it and sold some but wish there was a 12 step program

Top Bottom