What's new

OCtober 2021

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'll try... I only have 2 OC razors and I don't really like either one of them...
Fatip OC resze.jpg
new improved resze.jpeg

Yah, I'm in.

Many OC/SR doubles, some pure OC, some OC side of dual comb razors, no slant OCs unless I spring for a PAA Filament. And no SE OCs unless I stumble on a Damaskeene OC or forgive my Starling for its faults. At least a couple AutoStrop OCs - they need an outing!

There will be a few skipped days for some pure SR comic relief. I think I might make it through OCtober without using the same model OC twice.

@Multum in parvo , I'm voting lower right! I may kickoff with my most homicidal scraper, get it out of the way. It is that, or perhaps an AutoStrop OC Friday.

Tabac-OC-tober Fri 1st SOTD
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express 2 Band Badger
Razor Gillette New SC
Blade Gillette London Bridge 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Clubman Whiskey Woods
Missed using this excellent quality soap for a long time. Wow...truly epic lather! Rich, creamy, and very slick. Mild unique scent.
This razor and blade combination was excellent!! Smooth, comfortable, and efficient. 3passes for a mostly bbs finish but somehow incurred 2 weepers. Aftershaves were just as good too.
20211001_083012.jpg

I’m in—I saw a few photos of other’s line up and thought about taking a shot of my OCs. I can normally do 5 shaves a week, and then I began I taking a mental stock of the Gillette’s, and GEMs then someone mentioned Auto Strops and I got a bit nervous thinking I might run out of days before razors, and then remembered the Probak. Not bragging, I began thinking I need to thin them out when the thought crossed my mind that I’d have to take a picture when my wife wasn’t around. Crap, I just remembered the Segal.

Top Bottom