What's new

*NOW CLOSED* PIF: Taconic Tequila Lime shaving cream (Lets get back to school)

Never tried it.

I'm in.

One of my fondest memories was winning the state FFA Forestry judging contest.

I'm in...
A fellow FFA member! '84 & '85 State Nursery Landscape and Floriculture.

Also...at age five standing at the sink with my pop "shaving" with his razor with no blade. My first memory of Old Spice.

I'm in, Tequila sounds like a great way to start the day!

My fondest memory was getting my driver's license so I could Escape every weekend to go climb. Absolute freedom!

Count me in!

An especially vivid memory of mine from 10th grade was deciding to buck the system and refuse to shave. Our disciplinarian pulled me into a bathroom and gave me a disposable razor and a bar of soap with the warning "Don't come out till that stubble is gone." My first time face lathering lol.

I'm in. Bringing wax paper from home and going down the slide while sitting on it. Pretty sure we broke the sound barrier on a couple of the runs.

I'm in!

Taking (not really stealing...borrowing?) extra change from home so I could buy a bunch of $.25 packs of Cooler Ranch Doritos to share with friends at lunch time!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm in. There was a girl I liked in 10th grade that always let me touch her hair when I sat behind her.
Completely different memory: 11th grade was where I first laid eyes on the beauty that is my wife. 18 years and three kids later, here we are! It keeps getting better everyday!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Adam

I'm in. There was a girl I liked in 10th grade that always let me touch her hair when I sat behind her.
Completely different memory: 11th grade was where I first laid eyes on the beauty that is my wife. 18 years and three kids later, here we are! It keeps getting better everyday!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Adam
Congrats on staying strong!

I'm in! One of my favorite memories was taking a school trip from the West Coast to the East Coast to visit a number of historical sites.

I'm in. Thanks!
As for the fond memory.... taking part in field day when you actually got 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbons, not the pansy "everyone is a winner" participation ribbons.

I'm in!

One of my fond memories from school was my HS homecoming dance. We ditched the dance and got busted in the back of my car with my butt pressed up against the black glass of a mustang coupe. Oh Donna! That cop took his time...lol

I'm in. My elementary school would have an annual 'Fun Fair' in the evening where they set the whole school up like a carnival. One of my fond memories was the year that I won at the cake walk three times the same night.

Top Bottom