What's new

Not much buyer's regret so far...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Around January I will reach my 2 year DE shaving anniversary. Aside from a few items that didn't make the cut at my house like The Veg, Aqua Velva Musk, Gent's Gin (ask my lovely GF about those) and the fact I never want a Derby Extra to touch my face again, I am happy to say I really enjoy all the products I have, especially Arko. 😁 I'm grateful for all the kindness and encouragement here at B & B and I'm proud to be a regular around these parts.

Thanks again and happy shaves!

- Eric

As you know by my tastes in coffee, there are very few things in my hobbies that I actually hate. I've accumulated about 60 soaps and creams over the last 25 years and while many will never see the light of day again because I found out what works for me, only 3 of them were truly awful. Two performed well but the scents were terrible for me. The other, from an "artisan" when we only had a few on the Internet in the early days, should have just stuck to making candles or whatever.

No regrets either. All good.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Around January I will reach my 2 year DE shaving anniversary. Aside from a few items that didn't make the cut at my house like The Veg, Aqua Velva Musk, Gent's Gin (ask my lovely GF about those) and the fact I never want a Derby Extra to touch my face again, I am happy to say I really enjoy all the products I have, especially Arko. 😁 I'm grateful for all the kindness and encouragement here at B & B and I'm proud to be a regular around these parts.

- Eric
I've been very fortunate. I made a few mistakes in my early days here.... but really, only two very inexpensive synth brushes. I've been extremely happy with all the stuff I've used.. oh, one soap that didn't agree with my face.... So not bad... three products I never enjoyed.

No buyers remorse here although i do wonder what I was thinking at times as some of the stuff we can accumulate adds up rather fast as I'm sure we can all agree.. I believe every purchas I made weather or not it worked in long run has led me to were I am at now and has taught me the lessons needed in regards to what i like and dislike. Some stuff has stayed (very little) and most has gone on to greener pastures hopefully.

Eric - We are very fortunate to have you as a regular. Moreso, a regular user of the infamous and world reknowned ARKO.
As @rockviper said and Pink Floyd sang in TIME
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you"

Good to have you here bud!

Brock

Last edited:
Eric - We are very fortunate to have you as a regular. Moreso, a regular user of the infamous and world reknowned ARKO.
As @rockviper said and Pink Floyd sang in TIME
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you"

Good to have you here bud!

Brock
That's funny, the spoiler alert. Well played!

- Eric
We’re glad you’re here! Researching reviews on products on this forum and elsewhere let’s you make an informed decision before buying shave hardware and software. It helps to cut down on purchases we later regret.

Btw, I love Aqua Velva musk. It’s a favorite of mine.

Top Bottom