What's new

NOS Gillette DE's Discovered

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
*****UPDATED WITH PICS*****I located a shop that has NOS DE Gillette razors. I saw 7 of them sealed in a "blister pack" of sorts. I believe they are manufactured outside of the USA and are labeled on the packages Gillette 1000. Nothing really special, they resemble the Made in England Slim Twist style razor. I will attempt to get a pic of one in the next few days as I was rushed for time and obviously didn't have a camera with me. I did not purchase one of them either. Any info on these razors would be appreciated if you own one of the Gillette 1000 razors.

Last edited:
V

VR6ofpain

I believe those were sold in Germany. Check with Achim, I know he has posted photos of what looked like a Super Adjustable in a package that read "Gillette 2000".

I believe those were sold in Germany. Check with Achim, I know he has posted photos of what looked like a Super Adjustable in a package that read "Gillette 2000".

There is a G1000 Tech:

proxy.php

G2000 Slim Twist:

proxy.php

G3000 Super Adjustable:

proxy.php

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
The ones I saw resembled the Slim Twist circa 1983. I do not recall whether there were blades in the pack, I do not recall but I don't think so. The handle was a dark blue or black. Considering this store, they very well could have been on the shelf since the early 1980's.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
*****UPDATED WITH PICS*****

Here are pics of said NOS Gillette G1000

It is a Made in England razor. I thought yesterday there were 7 of them. I bought the remaining 5 in the store for benefit of my DE brothers. I will be happy to sell them at my cost $7.99 plus ACTUAL shipping in the manner that you choose plus $1.00 to cover sales tax and my time/gas getting them. A few people mentioned in previous posts they might be interested and I will take them in that priority along with Achim who mentioned if he didn't have this model he would be interested. I'd say that they are from the 1980's and are TTO with butterfly doors. Not museum pieces but would be great for Gillette Collectors as one of the last ones produced.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
All 5 are spoken for pending the people earlier in this thread mentioning interest as well as PM's and one held for mr-razor Achim.
If any of them drop out...back up interest posted in this thread or by PM in the order received will get them.

Achim
scottydoint
goodsamaritan
texquill
Mr Todd
* member bobk1 passed graciously so there is as of 2 pm est 1 NOS Gillette still available.

Last edited:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
ALL razors are spoken for. I have not heard from Achim but will hold one for him as he requested earlier. Limit one per member in case he passes. I will be contacting you soon to arrange for shipping.

Top Bottom