What's new

Newly converted to the wonderful world of Beards! Any UK stockist recommended?

Hi guys, I've over recent weeks due to schedule and work load, been unable to shave, and this left me thinking, why not leave the beard to spout and grow out, I'm only a few weeks in and I'm happy so far, I've got a couple of patchy areas I already knew and expected that (for some reason the middle of my neck grows much slower than the rest of my face and my cheeks seemly only grow blonde so are damn near impossible to see) but I was wondering for future notice, are their any UK stockists or companies that anyone could recommend? I like the sound of 'Beard and Groom's product range, if anyone's got any products they'd recommend it tips for maintaining the fuller beard look, please get in touch :)
Thanks
Dan

I haven't used either the products or the site, but Shave Lounge have some beard products.

"Free UK delivery on everything + 5% instant cashback" sounds good enough at least.

Try moustache-wax.co.uk who also sell their starter packs on eBay. Looking at the Amazon reviews of Dynamite and Mohawk products I'd say that some users are trying to make them do what it's not intended to do, I.e. expecting a soft wax to be rock hard. Their beard oil looks good being made from Camellia oil. Also reasonably priced in an area which is marked by gross overcharging! The retailer and products I've chosen for my return to a mo. Only ordered today so not arrived yet.

Top Bottom