What's new

Newbie kind of question

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Which exactly supports my claim/experience - if I go BBS (and I always do since I shave 2-3 times a week), I don't feel any stubble for a good 10 or so hours, so by the time 24h has passed, I only have "micro-stubble" that I can remove only if I go ATG.
You must not enjoy SR shaving. If you did, you would find a way to shave at least every day. Try improving your technique and/or edge to discover the enjoyment.

You must not enjoy SR shaving. If you did, you would find a way to shave at least every day. Try improving your technique and/or edge to discover the enjoyment.
Careful with that kind of statements cause I do, really 😂 😂 😂

But then I'm a dad of 2 teenage boys, a husband and a busy guy running his own business (albeit online, since the pandemic) so... spending 30-45 minutes in a shower + shave is not really what I'm craving... besides, I do think that it's healthier to let the skin/face regenerate for more than 24h between shaves. I'm kind of more is less type of a guy... I did (have to) shave daily for many years, when I was a manager, working in an office environment, but back then it was a chore. IDK about my technique... other than judging visually, there are no weepers or nicks, and judging by applying alcohol-based AS there is always a mild warmth, rather than "burn"... so can't be that bad... IDK.

I'm a two pass man, WTG + basically XTG, daily. This gives me a DFS+ result. If I go for BBS all over, I have nothing to shave 24 hours later. I don't want that as I enjoy my SR shaving too much.

My aim is to get in as many passes as I can each week. My two passes per day gets me 14 passes per week. If I go 3 passes, I get BBS each shave and only get about 11 passes per week.

I totally agree, I too shave everyday and can get a 2 pass DFS shave with no irritation. If I go for BBS too often not only does the alum block speak to me but I won’t need to shave the next day. I prefer to have my 30 minutes of Zen everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom