What's new

New to DE from UK

I’m in UK and used La Barbiera too - good deals on blades and easy to recommend. There are discounts too but I can’t remember where put card/code.

I get quite a lot of my soaps and aftershaves etc from Shaving Time (he’s based Essex - good guy highly recommend). All my Stirling soaps and A/s and register for the VIP thing and you get points equating 10% off future purchases … it’s a bonus
Plus they also have a 5% off if you buy recommendations listed under the product you might if wanted.

I’ve bought couple razor and soaps from the english shaving company (basically they’re Edwin Jagger)
Connaughts are ok too - there’s a code for 10% off spend over £50 … TSR50

You don’t tend to get a great deal of good choice in chemist or shops.
Occasionally you’ll see things in TK max if you want TABAC for example.

I’m a big fan of Stirling (and matching up the scents) so bought a fair amount lately.

Ps .. I’ve recently bought / discovered Gillette Platinum Blades - they are excellent for me. I’m happy to use feather as well but they let you know you’re using them !!

I second/third those choices used La Barberia & Shaving Time both been good

I second/third those choices used La Barberia & Shaving Time both been good
Looks like the company who run Shaving Time (Houston Group Limited) have just taken over Shaving Shack (used to be Dash Direct). Shaving Shack just sent their customers an email saying they had moved warehouse and upgraded the website security so we need to reregister which is a bit misleading when they are actually now a different company. The recent deals at Shaving Shack were probably so good as they were running down their stock before selling out.

Top Bottom