What's new

New from SV

Here is a copy of an email from SV!

We are happy to inform you that the new ARGANIA product line is available, characterized by the key ingredient Organic Argan Oil, a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the argan plant, originally from Morocco. Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant compounds, Argan oil in combination with our formulation creates an ideal mix for shaving with distinctly protective characteristics: try it with your most aggressive set!

The Argania line is characterized by a gourmand oriental fragrance in which myrrh blends with the sweet notes of vanilla and tonka bean, creating an enveloping and seductive fragrance.

In the coming weeks, the new Double Edge SV2.0 razors will also be available (end of November), of which you will find a preview of the prototypes presented during the SANA Bologna 2023 fair.

I'm intrigued as to what the razors will be like. Their brushes are simply superb.
Their brush handles are a work of art with that vintage feel but all knots (is it the same knot in all of them?) seem to be badger hair with no synthetic fiber option which is weird for this day and age (is there any other brush maker that is badger only?). Maybe they chose to run all the way with the vintage thing. But then their soaps are vegan, no tallow, right? Anyway, beautiful as their brushes are, they are not my style. I prefer a plain, industrial look with synthetic fiber.

It will be interesting to see what razor they have to offer but if I had to guess, they'll get the head from someone and have an artsy handle to pair it with.

I have never tried SV soap. My main concern is skin sensitivity to strong fragrances. But if it doesn't work, there's always BST. :)

Last edited:

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Their brush handles are a work of art with that vintage feel but all knots (is it the same knot in all of them?) seem to be badger hair with no synthetic fiber option which is weird for this day and age (is there any other brush maker that is badger only?). Maybe they chose to run all the way with the vintage thing. But then their soaps are vegan, no tallow, right? Anyway, beautiful as their brushes are, they are not my style. I prefer a plain, industrial look with synthetic fiber.

It will be interesting to see what razor they have to offer but if I had to guess, they'll get the head from someone and have an artsy handle to pair it with.

I have never tried SV soap. My main concern is skin sensitivity to strong fragrances. But if it doesn't work, there's always BST. :)
I've never tried SV soaps. But in the description it says it's good for sensitive skin. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom