What's new

Morado - New Saponificio Varesino Soap

I just got an email from them about it...just when I thought I finally found 'the one' (Opuntia). Now they piqued my interest with lavender and ginger and spice and everything nice. I'm in. :)

Morado is the newest collection from Saponificio Varesino. Characterized by a range of six products, the line features the extract of purple corn (Morado) and the addition of milk proteins to provide nourishment and protection for the skin.

The fragrance is masculine and intriguing, full-bodied and persistent, characterized by woody and amber notes. The top notes present the fragrance with citrus hints of bergamot and mandarin, which enhance the aromatic and spicy heart of lavender, mint and ginger.

Any idea if this will hit the US site. Just looked at the shipping from the home Italian site…. $33 shipping is too much for me. Hahah

I’ve got the soap and aftershave on order. I figure they’re waiting to ship the soap until the aftershave arrives. Looking forward to trying it out once I receive it. Never had any complaints with any other SV soap I’ve used.

Reactions: edw
I’ve got the soap and aftershave on order. I figure they’re waiting to ship the soap until the aftershave arrives. Looking forward to trying it out once I receive it. Never had any complaints with any other SV soap I’ve used.

I ordered a week ago soap only and still not shipped

I ordered a week ago soap only and still not shipped

Mine hasn’t shipped either. Don’t know what the holdup is but I suspect they’re waiting on the aftershave to arrive so they can ship everything in one box. An update or ETA would be nice though.

They should definitely ship your soap though if that’s all you have on order.

Still time to add a brush to your order :p

Why? So it can be delivered to my funeral? Only half joking. An update from SV regarding estimated delivery would be nice. It’s not often these days that I place an order and get no communication other than an order confirmation for nearly two weeks.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
In all fairness, they’re an Italian company, which is a good thing … It’s hard to believe that there are places and businesses that don’t operate like Amazon.

Being a HUGE SV fan this new Morado is a must have for sure.
At the risk of a tangent, Marco can you comment on some of the other SV soaps regarding scent? I tend to like a stronger scent profile in most of my soaps. I loved the anniversary edition. But I have found other SV soaps a little too subtle for me. Honestly I don’t remember which.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
At the risk of a tangent, Marco can you comment on some of the other SV soaps regarding scent? I tend to like a stronger scent profile in most of my soaps. I loved the anniversary edition. But I have found other SV soaps a little too subtle for me. Honestly I don’t remember which.
Sir, if you desire a robust SV scent I strongly suggest the Desert Vetiver. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom