What's new

Morado - New Saponificio Varesino Soap

A couple of days ago Saponificio Varesino introduced a new soap (still on base 4.3) alongside their new line of (pricy) deodorants.
This new soap is called Morado and takes its name from the purple corn whose extract will be present in the soap.

The shaving soap is characterized by a very special ingredient, the morado or purple corn. It will surprise you with its protective and mechanical qualities of unprecedented smoothness, combined with a complex and intoxicating fragrance.

It will be available starting Monday.
The scent profile seems to be pretty spicy/fresh. What do you think?

279004424_5160923683973110_1828362757949365789_n.jpg

279120420_5153268561405289_6514829534669858900_n.jpg

It's always a bit difficult to interpret a written scent profile, but I've seen similar scents on other products recently. It appears to be a more youthful variation on a barbershop type scent.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Being a HUGE SV fan this new Morado is a must have for sure. Anyway, I do not plan to buy it now, I still have 2 Beta 4.3 soaps almost unused (Desert Vetiver and Manna di Sicilia) and another back-up of each still boxed.

Any idea if this will hit the US site. Just looked at the shipping from the home Italian site…. $33 shipping is too much for me. Hahah

A couple of days ago Saponificio Varesino introduced a new soap (still on base 4.3) alongside their new line of (pricy) deodorants.
This new soap is called Morado and takes its name from the purple corn whose extract will be present in the soap.

It will be available starting Monday.
The scent profile seems to be pretty spicy/fresh. What do you think?
Sounds Corny

Top Bottom