What's new

Morado - New Saponificio Varesino Soap

Curious
how does the adp last ?

and have you ever tried the aftershave ? And how did it last for you ? For me its insane short lived ?
Will have to let you know when I get it! It’s one of the Blue Mediterranean flankers. I haven’t tried any of the aftershaves because I like SV just fine. :biggrin1:

Do get the fragrance sampler on your next order. I really like them, they have low projection and you can adjust the longevity by how much you put on.

So the sleight soap smell is gone :) maybe was the heat after all ? As first thing I did this morning was smell it of course

also the hand/body soap does not have that soap smell now ? I did think OK its soap maybe has that smell but that is cool :)
but now I think what is that soapy smell in the Manna Di Sicilia I still smell ? :) I have read a review that said they had a sleight soap smell with it ?

as far as performance did well first use cant say I noticed much difference to my 70th so just going to have to do some back and forth with them to compare the 4.1 to the 4.3 looking forward to the shave nerd testing I love to do :)

the bit of spice I smelled when it was dry seemed to disappear when wet ? which is something I liked (just ran back up since its dried off and yeah I can sense a touch of spice again) also the woody really mellowed and again my lack of being a “scent person” I do think the amber smell came out more (using other products that are amber scent) and really mellowed it out I still love my 70th more but I am more used to it so yeah great shave and happy so far and glad I got something new that I had no clue about and its not something I do not like which for me is key :)
even the wife said today she liked it but preferred my others I use but out of the 5 samples she likes this the most :) so that is good :)

out of the now 5 aftershave samples I have opened
the top two * are not the aftershave samples of course but the actual soaps I have and use these are in order of what I like from top down

*70th
*Morado
Cubebe tied with Mirto Di Sardegna
Felce Aromatica this one is one of those needs more time :) very earthy in a nice way
Manna Di Sicilia
Desert Vetiver today this fell to the bottom this morning :)

Will have to let you know when I get it! It’s one of the Blue Mediterranean flankers. I haven’t tried any of the aftershaves because I like SV just fine. :biggrin1:

Do get the fragrance sampler on your next order. I really like them, they have low projection and you can adjust the longevity by how much you put on.

Yeah I almost got them and should have ! Kick myself now :) hahahahaah
good info thanks :)

I have the Desert Vetiver and though I wasn't too keen at first it has grown on me.
Yeah I know some do for sure ;)

all of them are nice without being bad when compared to each other all the SV are natural smelling not this additive synthetic smell that some soaps have

smelling the AS on my arm vs if I had it in soap to shave also would change my mind :)

I know many say the Desert Vetiver is incredible and have said it seems a touch nicer post feel whatever is in it since each one has some fancy extra unique thing

Manna Di Sicilia is funny its moving up and down for me crashing every time I get this hit of soap smell :) but then up when I do not get that hit of soap ? Very strange change

a thread on the SV scents one guy said it was like a expensive soap at an old lady mansion :) ahhahaha what is to funny is I can sense that as it has this underline soap smell that pops up on me from time to time and when I first smelled Tabac I thought old lady purse fits :) yet its so popular

I do think so much of this is fun how we interpret things

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
all the SV are natural smelling not this additive synthetic smell that some soaps have

I know many say the Desert Vetiver is incredible and have said it seems a touch nicer post feel whatever is in it since each one has some fancy extra unique thing
Yes the SV scents are more like a cologne, there is thought and work gone into them, unlike some of the soap manufacturers.
The first time I smelt TOBS Sandalwood it smelt like a chemical tanker crashed into a sandalwood tree, the sandalwood was in there somewhere, but it was near impossible to smell it.

My list as i am new to this brand but fell in love recently after using 70th plus splash

My list thus far as i keeps changing 😀

Domoliti 4.3
The Splash is exlixer, mastered blended

Tundra Artica, 4.1( splash on list to buy)

70th

Manna
I love them all
Did you ever see or did you buy that sample pack they have of their scents in After Shave packets ?
I think Morado is not in it since its so new though

might be worth checking out unless you already have it :)

Any additional feedback on Morado?
Got the soap. Used first time today. Typical awesome sv lather and performance.

Scent = definitely a boelis panama homage. Think jpg le male, but with more talc and more refined. Beautiful. I’m probably going to buy the morado edp.

Btw, similar to Razorock mudder focker which also happens to be a boelis panama homage. Morado is better though.

Top Bottom