What's new

Neither Smurf nor Stew

Hello Gents,

I am turning in my Steward badge.

Since coming home from Japan I have had very little time for B&B. I started a new job, have been jumping through hoops to get Akina's visa application complete and have been adjusting back to life in general.

I want to thank you all for making my job easy and fun. This past year has been a great experience for me and it was because of all of you.

I will still be here from time to time and look forward to seeing everyone's briars, cobs, meers and mortas. So keep them pipes a puffin' :pipe:

Till is still here holding down the fort :001_smile

I know we will "see you around", but you will be missed. I hope you make time for the occasional YouTube video at the very least to let the world know you're kicking.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Neither smurf nor stew

I believe the full quote is:

Neither smurf nor stew nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Andrew, best of luck to you. You've done a great job and hope you do drop in on occasion. May all things going forward move quickly and smoothly for you and Akina.

Thanks for your service and I totally understand. You did a great job.

Someone in immigration owes me a favor so just let me know.

Many thanks and best of luck with your new challenges/endeavors/journey. Looking forward to seeing a more regular appearance once life calms down for you.

Smoke on!

Understandable. Hope to see you dressed up in purple again at some point down the road. Get things sorted and settled, life always has to come first. :)

Andrew, you have served with honor and distinction. You have done the Brown Leaf proud. Well done, sir.

Now go outside and play. :001_smile

Good luck in the new ventures and thank you for all of your help with answering many a question, from myself and others.

Andrew, you're awesome. You've been a great steward and a constant ray of light. I hope you're enjoying your new life. I can relate--my wife and I have adopted two more kids in the past month, so I haven't had nearly as much time for B&B lately, either. Best of luck, and see you around!

Andrew, you're awesome. You've been a great steward and a constant ray of light. I hope you're enjoying your new life. I can relate--my wife and I have adopted two more kids in the past month, so I haven't had nearly as much time for B&B lately, either. Best of luck, and see you around!

Two more!

You are a busy man Bill.

Top Bottom