What's new

My turn. Straight razor PIF

I've had the privilege of being a member here for some time now. Without this forum I never would have thought of picking up a straight razor never less learning to hone them.I have a nice little 5/8 Pep razor that I would like to PIF to a new guy. It's nothing fancy but it's a nice sold razor with a very nice edge, just honed and test shaved it today. If you want the tip muted just let me know. I'll let this run till Friday @ noon then pick a winner using random.org. The only stipulation being, you have to be a new straight razor user or just wanting to try one. If by chance you decide to not stick with it then PIF it to another newb. Good luck to all.

Attachments

• $DSCN0457.jpg
    $DSCN0457.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Sweet PIF Rick! Don't count me in though, because you know I've already got a nice one that I got from you.

Great PIF, (Don't count me in either). How did it shave compared to your others? Also are the scales plastic, the grain looks a bit too pronounced to be wood?

Last edited:
To be honest, I think the razor has a bit of character in it already. I am liking the cow spotted / giraffe monkey tail.

Wow that's awesome! This would be my first. Yes, I'm still a vergin...uning a DE now with great envy of you straight guys. Count me in!

Count me in please. Just have my one sight unseen razor which I think is getting due for a honing based on tonight's shave. Thanks for doing this.

Top Bottom