What's new

my shaving routine

hi i live in italy, i joined yesterday.
tell me if I'm okay, I recently shave like this:
I bathe the face, apply a little oil (sunflower, + homemade tallow) then, apply a little ',' Cella '' shaving soap and with the never, I mix it with oil (on the face) and at the same time, I bring more water to my face; (I do this to: make your face hydrate). Then rinse your face and apply with shaving brush '' Cella '', cut hair with R41 then at the end of shaving, if I find irritation, I immediately apply a layer of oil described above, in order to give the skin a plaster effect with oil, I wait a few minutes to rinse with water, and I apply Floid splash, I do well? tips?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to B and B. I already said, ‘Welcome' to you’.

I bathe my face with no oil.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, if you're happy with the final result that is all that matters.

Welcome to B&B!

hi i live in italy, i joined yesterday.
tell me if I'm okay, I recently shave like this:
I bathe the face, apply a little oil (sunflower, + homemade tallow) then, apply a little ',' Cella '' shaving soap and with the never, I mix it with oil (on the face) and at the same time, I bring more water to my face; (I do this to: make your face hydrate). Then rinse your face and apply with shaving brush '' Cella '', cut hair with R41 then at the end of shaving, if I find irritation, I immediately apply a layer of oil described above, in order to give the skin a plaster effect with oil, I wait a few minutes to rinse with water, and I apply Floid splash, I do well? tips?

Welcome ubuntuwins,

As the others have said, so long as you're happy with the results and your skin is fine. I believe Boar Fighter is Italian and a good mate to ask stuff in Italian.

Welcome and happy shaves,

Mawashi

M

member 119848

Welcome to the forum!
I never used oil for shaving, but a few drops of glycerin instead.
But if you shave without getting irritation it means you´re doing good!

Top Bottom