What's new

My recent Craigslist score

After some elbow grease...

full

full

Hey!... A guy can't BBQ every night...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it might have been a girl:wink: Nice grill, where's the propane tank btw:wink: My weber propane has been going strong forever, though the flavor bars seem to need replacing every season or two.

Cool... an older performer. Looks to be in great shape! What are you going to do with your chimney starter now that you dont need it?

If I had space for it, I'd go get this one in Dalton, GA. I've been wanting one of those Performers to go alongside the BGE. Need a bigger deck......
If you're in NW Ga, go get it!

Last edited:
Is there a drooling smiley?

I wish I had room for a grill. . .

EDIT: :o16: There it is. Seriously, I'm feeling all tingly now.

Cool Jim! I have the same Weber Performer as well. Got it off of Fleabay for $75 !!! But I had to go to Pennsylvania to get it. I really like mine. Did you get the little adapter to fill up the tank? You may need it my local gas refill depot which also happens to be a beer distributor (bbbuuurrrppp!:001_smile) did not have one. Good score!

Cool Jim! I have the same Weber Performer as well. Got it off of Fleabay for $75 !!! But I had to go to Pennsylvania to get it. I really like mine. Did you get the little adapter to fill up the tank? You may need it my local gas refill depot which also happens to be a beer distributor (bbbuuurrrppp!:001_smile) did not have one. Good score!

This one is gas free, 1999 model did not have the gas, I use a chimney starter if using lump or briq. Just some newspaper, if using wood.

Top Bottom