What's new

My Brush Restoration & Builds

A Made Rite I restored ...
Not perfect, but now repaired, re-weighted and re-knotted with a 22mm Maggard's synthetic. Ready for a new life.
As always more to come ... :D

Did you use superglue on that crack, or epoxy?
That came out really quite nice.

Did you use superglue on that crack, or epoxy?
That came out really quite nice.

I initially glued it with super glue and used electrical tape to keep it clamped together. Then I lined the back side (inside) of the crack with epoxy; to strengthen it. That, and the fact the inside is filled with a mixture of BB's and epoxy; I'm confident that the crack won't pop open. :a20:

An Ever Ready 100T restored ...
IMG_0644.JPG

Before ...
IMG_0683.JPG

And after polishing, re-weighting and re-knotting with a 24mm Maggard's tuxedo synthetic knot.

A Tuxedo on a Tuxedo!

You're on a roll! That one cleaned up nicely, especially where the two colors meet. Needless to say, the knot is a perfect match.

Another Ever Ready restoration, this time a 150 ...
IMG_0646.JPG

Before ...
IMG_0684.JPG

And after polishing, re-weighting, re-lettering and re-knotting with a 22mm Maggard's tuxedo synthetic knot.

Another Dapper Ever Ready in a Tuxedo!

Lookin' great!

I just got a black and white 100T, and am waiting on the b/w synth knot from Maggards to arrive. I'm not copying, I swear! It's just a natural pairing.

Lookin' great!

I just got a black and white 100T, and am waiting on the b/w synth knot from Maggards to arrive. I'm not copying, I swear! It's just a natural pairing.

Thank you! But I'm not the first ... it's like peanut butter and chocolate; they go well together. :lol:

Top Bottom