What's new

Mug Shots!

There are still a few people we haven't heard from; did everyone receive/ship their mugs? I don't want anyone to get stiffed!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
What he said. A fantastic idea!! Count me in for the next go 'round.

Well, I guess the plan would be to wait for next November-ish and see if someone is going to take the bull by the horns and organise the 2014 version.

My mug arrived today but since I was out all day it's being held hostage at the PO. I will be rescuing it as I have off tomorrow! :001_tt2:

Will post pics later.

Well, I guess the plan would be to wait for next November-ish and see if someone is going to take the bull by the horns and organise the 2014 version.

Pretty much. Sometime before Thanksgiving, I'll try and get the whole thing rolling again.

Looking forward to your pics, Andrew!

There are still a few people we haven't heard from; did everyone receive/ship their mugs? I don't want anyone to get stiffed!

On Dec 13 I got a PM stating that a package had been shipped to me. No tracking or other info. I didn't receive a package and sender didn't respond to my PM. I just chalked it up to a loss.

On Dec 13 I got a PM stating that a package had been shipped to me. No tracking or other info. I didn't receive a package and sender didn't respond to my PM. I just chalked it up to a loss.

Not cool, at all. Sent him another PM myself.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388986041.083565.jpg

Thank you Peter!!!!

I fricking love almonds especially in this style! And this cream smells awesome! Voskhod are also becoming a mainstay in my rotation!

And the mug, this is awesome! Thank you so much Pete!

And thanks to SilentTuba for organizing this!

Top Bottom