What's new

WTB Old Spice Shaving Mug- Lid

I bought a mid 60´s OS mug with a lid. The lid got lost- mug is still around. What I look for is a mug WITH a lid. Or at least a lid.
Several around in the world but as I live in Europe I am looking for an option within EU to reduce VAT and shipping. 3-d printed lid ok.
Anyone please?
Kindly
Henrik

Thanks- yes I saw that but with everything counted for that plastic lid will be around USD 100. Not an option even if I would be a millionaire🌝

I bought a mid 60´s OS mug with a lid. The lid got lost- mug is still around. What I look for is a mug WITH a lid. Or at least a lid.
Several around in the world but as I live in Europe I am looking for an option within EU to reduce VAT and shipping. 3-d printed lid ok.
Anyone please?
Kindly
Henrik
Sadly I am in the US. I wish you best of luck on that.

I have a couple of them (lids with mugs and original soap). If you change your mind about shipping from the US let me know.

Anyone please?
Kindly
Henrik
For what it's worth, the lids for mini Orios or Chips Ahoy cookies fit old spice mugs nicely.

20240226_090810.jpg
20240226_090943.jpg

I’m not sure if cake frosting comes in little tubs like these on your side of the pond, but they work perfectly for the later style mugs. I keep a Williams puck in one, and an original OS puck in another with one of these lids on both.

1709075771251.jpeg

1709075982507.jpeg

Top Bottom