What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

My gift box had yet to make an appearance, but that member hasn't logged in for a few days

Same here. My recipient hasn't posted for a month, but has been online a few days ago. Hopefully my package has made it through (mailed in Nov).

Well I fit this description and have no clue if I were the secret pal of one of you guys but I would like to state for my defense that I wrote Mr. Bingle a looooooong time ago (and pretty sure twice) to let him know that my gift parcel arrived safely. I feel very very sorry if my Secret Santa was worried all along.

Well mine is still in purgatory Mr. Bingle and Krampus are playing pong with it between Utah and Colorado LOL:w00t::blink::001_smile

$image.jpg

Opened mine and am very excited. I just used my last stick of my Arko so now I have fresh stock. The Old spice is something I haven't tried so today it will get used. The shave towel will make my wife happy as I won't be grabbing hers. The brown bottle is a mystery. It is a scent but it is unmarked and I'm not a fragrance expert. It smells great.
View attachment 533794
Who is this generous person? The only clue is the Randolph. Randolph whoever you are, "Thank you!"
Merry Christmas everyone!

It it was me and the unnamed bottle is my homemade Bayrum. Glad you will enjoy.

Sorry you had to go through my idiotic posts. Worst than waterboarding! Haven't used the AS yet, wanted to verify the dark bottle before I put it anywhere.:001_smile

Well, 46 of our 62 have reported in, most with pictures!! A few have mentioned they will be opening or reporting in once they return home from travels. I wish you each safe journey's back to your shave dens!

I think I've marked everyone who's posted in the thread. If I missed you, I apologize. I also need to extend a special apology to Folace. He did, indeed send me 2 PMs stating he received his package, yet somehow I left his name unmarked as received. Je suis désolé.

AdrianisReceivedPosted
AndyReceivedPosted
AnigaiReceivedPosted
BossiesReceivedPosted
Bud ManReceivedPosted
canadiandudeReceivedPosted
ColumbusReceived
coyotewhisperReceived
DatabaseMonkReceivedPosted
DesertJakeReceivedPosted
docholliday77Received​Posted
domzals1ReceivedPosted
evansimpReceivedPosted
FolaceReceivedPosted
fordfatherReceivedPosted
fwp3
George86Waiting
gonzo4str8rzrsReceivedPosted
GreggJReceived
HecticXxReceived
hig789Received
igashoWaiting
ImataborReceivedPosted
IntriguedReceivedPosted
InvictusReceivedPosted
jamesearthdrumReceivedPosted
jefhunterReceivedPosted
JtillmanReceivedPosted
kansaskyleReceivedPosted
kbull719ReceivedPosted
kenhsvReceivedPosted
kevdogg329ReceivedPosted
Lineman
lowjaxReceivedPosted
LS TRUTHReceivedPosted
marino454ReceivedPosted
Mike HReceivedPosted
msayaniReceivedPosted
packtrayReceived
Padre ObrienReceivedPosted
PozzSkaReceived
RasputinReceivedPosted
rockviperReceivedPosted
Rory1262ReceivedPosted
scottvReceivedPosted
ShaverGNReceived
shaverjoeReceivedPosted
skypsydA dream, in a dream, in a dream
smalldog27ReceivedPosted
SoldierdanReceived
syngentReceivedPosted
tclobaughReceivedPosted
TechnomancerReceivedPosted
TheVez2ReceivedPosted
thinBLUEline89Received
ThirstonReceivedPosted
TikiReceivedPosted to PM, will post in thread soon.
TimSReceivedPosted
ToothpickReceivedPosted
UlricusReceivedPosted
velocityboyReceivedPosted
WarrenBReceivedPosted

Last edited:
Top Bottom