What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

I think I'll wait a few more minutes before distribution, just so I can see how many more hilarious videos, gifs, and pictures you folks can come up with.

If you don't receive your pairing tonight, DO NOT PANIC!

Also, if you requested a CONUS or Regional pairing, and you're paired otherwise, PLEASE MESSAGE MR. BINGLE ASAP!

If your name is not on the list below, you will not receive a pairing. If you're name has been omitted erroneously, PLEASE MESSAGE MR. BINGLE ASAP!!

WarrenB
MikeH
kevdogg329
TimS
rockviper
Ulricus
Imatabor
evansimp
Toothpick
kansaskyle
Rasputin
lowjax
Anigai
George86
fordfather
Jtillman
Thirston
kenhsv
syngent
TheVez2
jjking54
Bud Man
ShaverGN
tclobaugh
jefhunter
hig789
Technomancer
msayani
shaverjoe
packtray
Soldierdan
skypsyd
domzals1
GreggJ
scottv
PozzSka
kbull719
canadiandude
Columbus
Andy
Bran
fwp3
Folace
DatabaseMonk
velocityboy
jamesearthdrum
coyotewhipser
marino454
HecticXx
smalldog27
Lineman
igasho
Padre Obrien
Invictus
Tiki
thinBLUEline89
docholliday77
Rory1262
LS TRUTH
Intrigued
Bossies
Adrianis
DesertJake
gonzo4str8rzrs

All 64 names have been painstakingly paired with their recipients! Mr Bingle is now crafting letters to everyone. He hopes to have them done & sent by the morning!

$424.gif

Well... Thanks to the peer pressure on this thread, I just created a user wiki... Did anyone else feel a tad weird creating one of those?

Nope, I had a lot of fun making mine. In fact updating my wiki is about the only time I truly take stock in what I currently have.

Nope, I had a lot of fun making mine. In fact updating my wiki is about the only time I truly take stock in what I currently have.

Haha ya I guess you're right. I really hadn't given any thought to what I have prior to making that. It was pretty fun too!

Top Bottom