What's new

Most comfortable handle?

And threads are worthless without names. What are these?
The old Spanish UFO Colibri and Kaiser fine. They were made many years ago and on occassion a Colibri comes up for sale. Some of the earliest handles that did an amazing job at mimicking the Gillette Barberpole style.

I recently purchased RazoRock's TI Halo handle and I love it. I've paired it with the Lupo .72OC and Game Changer .84SB, with the stainless steel handles both razors gave me a very close shave but were just a tad bit on the spicy side, using the lighter TI handle seemed to slightly cut the aggression perfectly for me.

Can anyone compare this handle to the Timeless TI Crown that's been mentioned a few times here?

The Goodfellas Smile Valynor really works for me. Besides it's unique and beautiful looks, IMHO anyway, the handle gives phenomenal grip in any conditions.

IMG20240511072158.jpg

Is that available as just a handle? I’ve seen that brand referenced but not familiar with it.

As far as I know, it's not. It's a actually a 4 piece razor, the brass insert can be taken out and the aluminum skeleton can be used on its own. It becomes much lighter that way.

It's an Italian company that has a nice line of razors out. This one runs about $89. Not bad for what it is and the shave it gives. Silly name though.

Top Bottom