What's new

Morris & Forndran Members Group Buy Delivery Thread

That's just a terrific idea, Bruce. I should probably give it a little thought first, though, and, of course, run traps with the B&B Team. I'll get right on it. In the meantime, you hold your breath until I get back to you, OK?

Still holding..Can I exhale now :eek2:

A bit late to the party as I got busy in class and had a road trip.
The latest additions arrived just about 1-1/2 weeks ago and now it is time to break them in.
Enjoy...
Myron

My Chief made it to me last night. Thanks Ken for all the extra hand holding, follow ups and communication. It truly is a beautiful brush, but I won't get a chance to try it out until Fri or Sat :sad: with Pics to follow soon after.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
My Chief made it to me last night. Thanks Ken for all the extra hand holding, follow ups and communication. It truly is a beautiful brush, but I won't get a chance to try it out until Fri or Sat :sad: with Pics to follow soon after.

Thanks, Jason!

I just made arrangements to meet with another member here locally tonight to deliver his replacement brush. The first was damaged in shipment. That will be the last one.

There is also a brush that was delivered last week, but which the member hasn't had a chance to photograph due to international travel he's due back from on Saturday.

So my suggestion is to give this until sometime on Sunday, and then judge the contest.

Thoughts?

I just made arrangements to meet with another member here locally tonight to deliver his replacement brush. The first was damaged in shipment. That will be the last one.
$lucille-bluth-celebration.gif

This might be a dumb question but I'll ask anyway -

The chap that makes these brushes, is he based in England? I know the handles state "Made in England" but I just wanted to check.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This might be a dumb question but I'll ask anyway -

The chap that makes these brushes, is he based in England? I know the handles state "Made in England" but I just wanted to check.

Yes, he lives outside of London. The badger hair was/is sourced in China. The material for these handles (essentially the same used in Gucci sunglasses) came from Italy. But the handles were fashioned, the knots were made, and the brushes were put together in England.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Can someone PM me his email address, I'd like to get in touch and get one of these brushes.

Thanks

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
The member returning from the UK on Saturday has promised to post photos on Sunday morning. Another who has been cruising on his boat around the islands of northern British Columbia since July is not due back until sometime in early October. (I don't know exactly when). I propose declaring an official end to this contest on Sunday at 2:00 PM Central if that works for the management.

Last edited:
The member returning from the UK on Saturday has promised to post photos on Sunday morning. Another who has been cruising on his boat around the islands of northern British Columbia since July is not due back until sometime in early October. (I don't know exactly when). I propose declaring and official end to this contest on Sunday at 2:00 PM Central if that works for the management.

I second the motion.

And I will take this opportunity to give my heart-felt thanks to Ken for putting together this B&B special event and then pulling it off to perfection. :a14:

Thanks, Jason!

Thoughts?

:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

Ken,

It's been said 1000 times, but couldn't possibly be said enough. Thank you so much for you and Lee's hard work putting together a fantastic group buy brush. Just check the BST and you'll see everyone selling off their other brushes in favor of their "Chief" brush. I've elected to use mine the entire month of October for the,challenge.

Thanks for seeing this thing from conception, to execution, to logistics, to end.

Well done Ken and Thank You.

Cheers to you for your effort and integrity to see this alllllll the way to the last brush delivered in person.

You're a good man and quite the gentleman.

Thank You.

Dantheman
:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

:badger: Thanks again Ken! I (and all the rest of the group) can never thank you enough for making it possible for us to get our hands on such an amazing brush at such an awesome price. You were an absolute gentleman the entire way through and I want to thank you for all the help you gave me personally during the process. I'm not the easiest to deal with and I realize this so thanks for that. I still love my brush and every shave with it is luxurious.

Top Bottom