What's new

Morris & Forndran Members Group Buy Delivery Thread

I don't know who this Chiefbroom guy is or who he thinks he is stealing my brush's name. Someone should put a stop to it.

:laugh:

strop

Now half as wise
I used my Chief again this morning. This brush is rapidly becomeing my favorite. We'll give everyone a few more days to post those SOTD pics before we close the contest. Be thinking about what B&B Artisan Soap maker you want to order from!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I used my Chief again this morning. This brush is rapidly becomeing my favorite. We'll give everyone a few more days to post those SOTD pics before we close the contest. Be thinking about what B&B Artisan Soap maker you want to order from!

Cool!

I force my self to use my other brushes but the Chief seems to somehow butt to the front of the line every two or three shaves. Not sure how it does that but who am I to argue with a Chief?

I'd posted my photos over in the SOTD Forum, but I'll pull them here into this thread to share with everyone here, too. They're linked over to my SOTD posts where I list out what's in them.

I can't get over how much I hate this brush. It's keeping me from enjoying any of my other shaving brushes... :a31:

Loving my Chief. Thanks again Ken.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Arrived home from 16 days in London and Scotland to find The Chief and my new Robert's scuttle. $IMG_0584.jpg What a great surprise.

Thank you Ken and Lee for all your hard work. Enjoy your trip.

Last edited:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Oh good! That just leaves the member who's been cruising around the northern BC islands since July.

Welcome back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom