What's new

Morris & Forndran Members Group Buy Delivery Thread

2013 vintage
$chiefpinot.jpg

The Chief is in the house!!

$underwear-dance.gif

I got in late last night and found a package waiting for me. Man, this thing is just gorgeous in person, and I absolutely love the feel in my hand. I've only given it a test lather just now so I can't yet comment on how the knot feels, but, wow, this thing is a lathering beast!

I'm on Day 3 of an experiment with a Travalong razor today, so my SOTD is going to be a bit of a strange one, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Just tracked mine again, and it has arrived at the post office in my town. Hopefully, it will show up with the mail today.

The Chief arrived this afternoon. I took it for a quick test run and I'm seriously impressed. The Chief has great flow, solid backbone, medium density, with very soft tips.
The lather I quickly made with the Chief and my D.R. Harris Almond soap was very nice. The handle is comfortable in my hand and it has a nice weight to it.
I would say this brush is easily worth double what we all paid for it, if not more, and well worth the wait.

Here are a couple of post shave pics of my Chief. I just shaved with it, and the Chief tore up some MdC. As I said before, I am really impressed with this brush. It's a 10 out of 10 for me.

$image_zpsb16425d5.jpg$image_zpsf420895a.jpg

I'm sure those that have just received their brush have already learned that the brush was definitely worth the wait!! They're gorgeous and they perform well!!

Top Bottom