What's new

Morris & Forndran Members Group Buy Delivery Thread

$image.jpg

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
MDC is the best soap I've ever experienced. That combined with the Chief makes for an exceptional shave!

It's on my list. But I'm wallowing in great soaps right now. Oldtrout gifted me some Tallow AoS Lavender and ABCBA, and then scritchnscrub honored me with a request to try out his new croap. It's wonderful world!

The last Chief?

Mine arrived in Stuttgart today, having made his way via the East Coast. Is anyone else still waiting?

No chance yet to lather or photograph him. Soon though....

I am eagerly awaiting the much anticipated arrival of my Chief ......here in Connecticut.

Eager for the Chief to land in Nebraska. From all the great feedback on this group buy, it will be worth the wait.

Gentlemen.....

THE brush is at home, safe and sound!!!!

:a50::a50::a50:

:thumbup:

Just back to my office from my holiday and it's here, waiting for me, this precious thing. It's a strange feeling because although it's the first time I'm holding it in my hands (seems COMFORTABLE, for sure!) it is as if I had had it for a long time now!!!

No pics for now, sorry.

My heart is crying for those who are still waiting, but they will be rewarded. Waiting (I know...) has BEEN worth it. Not to mention this fantastic community gathered around here.

Ken, thank you again for this fantastic project. Be sure that your toiling -which I really appreciate so much- has been worth it. And thanks to Lee for making real what you imagined...

And before I get too twee and shed some tears
:facep:, yes, we should have some party when the last brush is delivered, hopefully soon. I'm going to think about it and above all how to wash it down with some good wine.... through the internet?

And now... when I'm back home... there will be some lathering... Luckily there's no Arko anywhere near my house...:laugh:

Life is beautiful!!!:tongue_sm

Contrary to the rest of the region, I found much to smile about earlier today when my Chief landed after on approx 26 days in transit from England to the States and then to the Middle East. Not sure what exact combination of planes, trains, boats and cars were used but I am happy it made the transit in fine shape. While I have no pics, I am sure they will follow.

Thanks again.

Lucas

strop

Now half as wise
It looks like we are nearing the completion of this Group Buy! Remeber the purpose of this thread. I'll give it a few more days for all of you to post your SOTD, and then the judging will begin!:badger:

Top Bottom