What's new

Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread

In order to keep the ordering process as simple as possible for Ken, we have decided to lock and sticky the post announcing the launch of the Group Buy Brush.

This thread can be used for polite discussion and any questions which our membership have regarding the brush. Ordering of the brush is to be done by PM as detailed in the launch thread and not in this thread.

Just ordered mine also. I have been fighting the urge to buy another brush waiting for this to launch so now I have my fix and feel better!

The brush looks gorgeous in my eye, and am sure it's going to be a stunning performer. The handle color is current and classy. The shape seems an improved thicker combination of M7 and Emperor. This will make it very versatile for bowl or face usage. By the knot description, it seems a slightly softer version than the typical current Blonde hair, similar to the earlier batch, which I bought from Lee in the beginning of 2012. For the price, I don't expect to see many on BST later. Congratulations to those who buy one of those!

It is indeed a beautiful brush, great design Ken! I sent a PM, not sure if I made it in though. If I didn't make it, congrats to all who did!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
:a14:I'm In also (hopefully, the Group Buy sticky had had only 63 views when I signed up). I had been wanting a handle in that general M7 style, and the tortosie look will be unique in my collection.

Thanks again to Ken for all his efforts on our behalf!
:clap:

What a beautiful Brush. Well done Ken...Congrats on the Launch and I know it will be a success.

Design is very nice, beautiful material, elegant and practical and the knot sounds amazing and versatile.

I do see these lasting long or appearing on the BST any time soon.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Beautiful brush! :thumbup1:

attachment.php

I sent my invoice request pm. :w00t:

Now the wait begins...... :a36:

I've been checking these boards daily (multiple times) waiting for this announcement. Sent the PM invoice request as soon as I could this morning and I hope it was soon enough. Can't wait!!

Ages ago, or so it seems, when the interest thread was still relatively new I remember loving the handle design and thinking the knot specs sounded great. I was only worried that the handle might be some non-traditional style. As soon as I heard it would be traditional I knew I wanted one. I kind of assumed it would be ivory or maybe black. But I"ve always wanted a tortoise shell brush and even remember remarking in the M&F thread how nice one looked that someone had posted a picture of. All I can say is just an incredible job on the design Ken.

And of course thanks for the enormous amount of work that I know must have gone into this.

The bloom looked great, I m am sure the second set of pictures were post bloom. Can't say enough about Ken's work on this.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere - will the brush ship with a box?

Lee and I discussed that, and my understanding is yes. I'll confirm when I can. He mentioned the red ones.

In my experience he usually ships in just an envelope with some bubble-wrap around the brush. The first time one came that way I thought "oh no." But they've all been OK, and it's cheaper that way. This will push the cost up a bit with delivery confirmation and insurance. I put my prototype in a box and stacked it with packing materials inside a larger box; it came out to 187 grams.

Good question.

Top Bottom