What's new

Misheard song Lyrics

My wife and I are both convinced Primal Scream are singing “ohhhhh you‘ve got a beautiful kitchen”.

Rock stars really must learn to enunciate. The song is called Beautiful Future, so I can only guess that’s what they meant to sing.

I don’t know if it’s really a misheard lyric but I’m sure when Robert Plant sings When The Levee Breaks he is actually telling us about a particularly traumatic toilet episode. And I think we can all relate to this.

For example…

All last night I sat on the lavvy and moaned.

Mean old lavvy, taught me to weep and moan.

Crying won’t help you, praying won’t do you no good.

When the lavvy breaks I’ll have no place to go.

I heard one on the radio driving in that I used to "mishear." Herman's Hermits "She's a Must To Avoid." I always thought they were singing
She's a muscular boy, a complete impossibility.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My wife read somewhere where someone misunderstood the lyrics to Huddi Ledbetter (Ledbelly) lyrics to “Black Betty” as Ole Black Betty Panda Lamp instead of bambalam. We now call one of our schnauzers Panda Lamp.
I laughed so hard my lead belly shook like a bowl full of jelly!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My wife read somewhere where someone misunderstood the lyrics to Huddi Ledbetter (Ledbelly) lyrics to “Black Betty” as Ole Black Betty Panda Lamp instead of bambalam. We now call one of our schnauzers Panda Lamp.
th-3408418150.jpg

Top Bottom