What's new

Memorial Day Weekend PIF! - CONUS

One more hour to join in! Anything after Sunday midnight wont count. I'll announce the winner sometime Monday afternoon on this thread and via PM.

CONGRATULATIONS "Smott"! :w00t: The winning number was #941 and Smott entered #918. Some members were closer but their entries were after midnight on Sunday according to their post times and therefore do not count according to the contest rules in the first post and post #66 (sorry guys). I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Oh wow, as I expressed to GianquiMan in a PM, this was a really great display of generosity on this forum and I'm both surprised and filled with gratitude. To all in training, all in harm's way, and all who've passed through hell for me and my family, well, what can I say to you on a day like today, or any day for that matter? Thank you. And to those who gave family members to our country, my prayers for you and your loved ones. I hope to live half as generously as you men and women.

I'll watch for the days when I can pass along a portion of your kindness, GianquiMan. And thanks everyone for the kind words! Truly awesome, and I'm so excited to try this stuff—never used it before! :)

The box arrived today! Thank you, again, for the really cool PIF, GianquiMan. I opened the mailbox and could smell it already! Too bad I've already shaved today—that's the problem with wet-shaving, my face won't let me do it more than once per day. Looking forward to the next shave, though, when I get to try a shave stick for the first time. New blades, too? Yes, indeed! Awesome!
proxy.php

Hats off to you, GianquiMan!

Top Bottom