What's new

Meet Us At The Diner

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Dinner at the local brew pub.

IMG_0617.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We've been to the one in Houston a few times and have enjoyed it every time. That soup is quite good!
We finally got to go to Rise. We had reservations the day after Valentines, but then Snowmageddon happened. Went the following week. Pretty dang good.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
We finally got to go to Rise. We had reservations the day after Valentines, but then Snowmageddon happened. Went the following week. Pretty dang good.

I'm glad you liked it. We haven't been there in an age (go figure). It's about time we fixed that.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm glad you liked it. We haven't been there in an age (go figure). It's about time we fixed that.
We each got the soup, small salad, and crab soufflé. Wife had chocolate soufflé for dessert, while I went bananas Foster. We won’t do it often- too easy to drop a couple hundred bucks. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just found out there is a place in Southlake (European in Texas Market Cafe- website sucks, but Facebook page is decent) that serves real pierogis. Haven’t had a good one since I left Cleveland. Guess I know where I’m going on my day off.

Top Bottom