What's new

March 2020 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Gentlemen, unfortunately, I am out. A brush I've wanted for a while came up on BST at a price I couldn't refuse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, unfortunately, I am out. A brush I've wanted for a while came up on BST at a price I couldn't refuse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
And this is why you stay out of the BST! ;)

I hope you really enjoy the brush. As usual, feel free to continue to play along at home, and we'll see you in April.

And when a brother falls out, it's time for...

Roll Call!

1) @FoolishMortal
2) @Schnitzel52
3) @RTM
4) @GaryTha
5) Timeclo - out (Craving Shaving brush)
6) @tim33z
7) @Malort
8) @BigD
9) fhalden - out (BST brush)
10) @02flhtci
11) @Sotiris_A
12) @NicksDad
13) @cryhavoc
13.5) @WetShaveVet
14) @samhain666
15) @Rontu
16) Fred D - out (100 Gillette Platinums)
17) @Stuart Ganis

I'm still in - in other news, my order of blades which took me out of an earlier month failed to show so i had them refunded. Does this mean i still passed that month??

I'm still in - in other news, my order of blades which took me out of an earlier month failed to show so i had them refunded. Does this mean i still passed that month??
Hahahaha...no. It was a matter of intent. :)

Sorry to hear that the blades didn't show. Sounds like a double-whammy!

Just did an inventory on my blades, I have 1550 blades
That's 200 more than I had 5 months ago, found another cigar box with blades. If I use 1 blade a day it will take 5 years to use up, i'am 77 years old it will be a interesting race. In other words I am set for life with shaving supplies.
What I am trying to say is that I AM STILL IN.

8/19 /1942

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I'm looking to join the April GRUME. I have some shaving gear on order and paid for. Would that exclude me if it is delivered in April?

Top Bottom