What's new

Mama Bear March. Who's with me?

Really nice lather this morning. Good soak of the puck before loading. Just damp brush. Much thicker lather. I wish it could accept a little more water before going foamy as there is little residual slickness after a pass of the blade that I think a little wetter lather might improve.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Day 9. Badger and Blade Spring 2011 Special Edition Lavender and Oakmoss. I still have well over half the tub of this left and it lathers just like new. Tomorrow will be the menthol version.

captp

Day 10. Badger and Blade Spring 2011 Special Edition Lavender and Oakmoss Menthol.

captp

[MENTION=102039]Jaidmaster[/MENTION] only 20:tongue_sm. There's a member here who has over 100. I'm pressed for space with 20.

20 is more soaps than I have total! :001_smile
Once I finish off the Ye Old Barbershop (it's actually a bit of a mix of samples), I have a 1.5oz puck of Whiskey Cream, which was my favorite from the samples.

captp

Day 11 oakmoss and lavender. Not the 2011 special edition. Smells and works the same to me though

captp

Day 14. Sandalwood Vanilla. Skipped shaving yesterday. Maybe I should shave twice today.

Top Bottom