What's new

Lord L6 upgrade

I just took the plunge on the lord L6..it just goes to show that you don't have to spend tons of money to get a good shave..you could easily get this razor and 100 blades for well under 15 bucks. This is miles ahead of the micro- touch one which I started my wet shaving journey with.

I just took the plunge on the lord L6..it just goes to show that you don't have to spend tons of money to get a good shave..you could easily get this razor and 100 blades for well under 15 bucks. This is miles ahead of the micro- touch one which I started my wet shaving journey with.
The L5 shaves even better

I've bought the L6 twice, I never got a decent shave with either the R89 or 34C. The L6 has some unique efficiency characteristics that just can't be quantified IMO

I think that is a good way of saying it! It somehow shaves different than my other razors, including the ones being discussed here.

I very much liked the way it shaves. The construction, not so much. Mine stripped out on me a week ago.

I can't tell any real difference between the K.C.G. and the EJ DE89. Both shave the same to me. The handles are the main difference.

They are standard handles and are interchangeable. The L6 is not.

The 34c is my easiest DE razor to shave with. However it does not shave as close as the other two.

You can't really tell at first but in several hours, the hair can be felt coming back in. For this reason, I haven't been using it lately.

Top Bottom