• Tabac

• Speick

• Lea

• La Toja

• Erasmic

• Valbora

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
La Toja. Its fantastic, and use it religiously when I travel, and more often than not, at home as well. Wonderful product.

While it's a personal choice on how someone evaluate a product (performance vs scent vs price vs local water vs overall shave vs mystical creatures (i.e. because I can say so), I have the Wilkinson Sword Stick being on top for a good while now: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/310894-Shave-Sticks-Review-Project

I read through a lot of your reviews in that thread some time ago and I put a lot of stock in your reviews because you used up each product straight through before commenting. Like the reviews in the 3017 thread, you know the person is discussing the best that soap has to offer when they have dialed it in for weeks or months at a time.

I've had them all other than LEA.
1. Speick
2. Wilkinson sword
3. Tabac
They're close enough to be interchangeable. The Palmolive Katherine just as good but Im not so keen on the scent.

I don’t know if that count but I used modern Williams puck like a shave stick and i found it very good comparable whit any high quality shave stick.

Top Bottom