• Tabac

• Speick

• Lea

• La Toja

• Erasmic

• Valbora

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've only tried Arko and Mikes, which were both excellent, but I'd choose Mikes.

Just got some La Toja I've not yet tried so I may change my vote soon. :)

It depends on criteria...

But if we are talking Lord of the Shaving Sticks...

There can be only one...

Arko!!!!

I love my Palmolive and Speick. Tried some QED and it was ok. I admit I haven't tried everything on the list, but Arko is just such a performer that I imagine, scent aside for some, it can't be beat.

While it's a personal choice on how someone evaluate a product (performance vs scent vs price vs local water vs overall shave vs mystical creatures (i.e. because I can say so), I have the Wilkinson Sword Stick being on top for a good while now: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/310894-Shave-Sticks-Review-Project

Not unlike my rankings, but I'd go:
Speick
Wilk Sword
Tabac
La Toja
----------------------------This is the line, etc
Williams
Valobra
Lea
Arko
Palm

Avoid at all costs:
Erasmic

Haven't tried DVH or Barbus

I think Valobra may be a little creamier than the others,but Tabac,Speick and La Toja are close...My Erasmic Supreme stick gives fantastic lather,as does the new Bea stick,once a cheap imitation of Lea...No longer with us,but Irisch Moos stick was great as well.

That was harder to make a choice then I expected. In no particular order I was torn between Speick, Arko, Palmolive and Tabac and other, that being Sir Irisch Moos.

Man, that is impossible!

Today it's 1) ARKO, 2) Palmolive, 3) Wilkinson Sword (in that order). But ask me tomorrow, and I will say something different :w00t:

I don't care for the scent of Tabac. Speick is good, but not the best value per euro. I never tried Valobra. LEA did not do it for me, and La Toja is in the Palmolive & Wilkinson Sword group for me.

The main advantage of ARKO, Palmolive, and Wilkinson Sword, is that I can get them from the "real" shop, instead of having to order online.

For all intents and purposes, Speick is one of the best soaps I've used in general - let alone shave sticks. While I do really enjoy the shave stick, this is one I wish they'd make in a larger puck. A 100 or 125 gram puck, with its own specific container, is something I'd love to see.

To me it's definitively the new reformulated Lea, but I do like La Toja, Arko and the European Palmolive as well. There are just too many good soaps... and some really bad as well.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
If I HAVE to choose one, and only one, it would be Speick.
La Toja and Arko are running right behind it though.

Top Bottom