• Tabac

• Speick

• Lea

• La Toja

• Erasmic

• Valbora

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The best for me would be the Musgo Real shave stick. But, with only ten units known to exist, it's pretty much unobtainable.

I can't pick just one. My current favorites are Tabac and Wilkinson Sword. However, so far I have tried most on the list and the only one I don't like is Erasmic. Haven't tried Lea yet, though, and D.R. Harris is on my list to try next. La Toja was one of my top performers before I tried Tabac, Wilkinson, Speick, and Valobra.

Last edited:
Interesting results! Given the attention different soaps get here, I wouldn't have said that Latoja will be the most popular one.

Interesting results! Given the attention different soaps get here, I wouldn't have said that Latoja will be the most popular one.

Not surprising. Of course, how many people actually have tried a lot of the sticks outside the most popular ones? Some of them are harder to find than others.

Palmolive for me, too.
I just read online that it's being discontinued though. Hope it's not true.
I read it on a Facebook group.

Last edited:
Palmolive for me, too.
I just read online that it's being discontinued though. Hope it's not true.
I read it on a Facebook group.
I do know that Colgate-Palmolive is reducing the number of shaving products, but so far not in the Palmolive range. It would be very bad news if they would discontinue the stick.

However, as I said, so far I have heard nothing of reductions in the Palmolive brand.

Apparently there have been rumours in Germany, but people contacted the parent company who said there are no plans to stop producing Palmolive sticks or cream.

Apparently there have been rumours in Germany, but people contacted the parent company who said there are no plans to stop producing Palmolive sticks or cream.

I do not think we're allowed to link to other shaving forums here, and I think most of the B&Bers do not read German. However, I found the thread on a German forum, including the response from Colgate-Palmolive Germany.

According to them, there are no current plans to stop the production of the Palmolive stick or cream.

proxy.php

Quickly growing to love this stuff. Simple, cheap and it gets the job done :thumbup1:

Top Bottom