What's new

Lea Splash is Climbing High in My Rotation

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I’m really digging my bottle of Lea aftershave splash. I find myself reaching for it instinctively and applying very generous splashes of it. The scent is not overpowering and there is a certain emollient effect that I greatly enjoy.

I have much larger bottles of other aftershaves that I almost never use. Plus, I have a fairly new bottle of Speick AS that was heretofore my favorite. I still like Speick, but Lea is just begging to jump out of the bottle.

Not sure how this one slipped through the cracks after nearly fifty years of shaving, but it has earned a permanent home in my medicine cabinet.

I agree, LEA lotion is great and for this price it may be the best AS you can get, especially if you are looking for alcohol free splash. I added it to a bigger order some time ago, mostly because it was really cheap, and at that time it was also on sale. I was not expectecting anything spectacular, but LEA definetely hits above its price. I know I will not replace majority of aftershaves after they are gone, but LEA has a place in rotation. Balm is also amazing and even cheaper than lotion. The main difference is that balm has menthol, so there is noticable cooling effect. Both feel amazing.

Top Bottom