What's new

Laziness as a virtue

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Apparently I felt the need to defend laziness as a virtue...I've just learned something about myself.
Yeah, you keep working that hard at typing and you'll lose your lazy card!

But some would say you'd gain your man card....

FarmerTan

If I stayed in bed that day I never would have met that gal who is the reason I left my girlfriend, looking back what a mistake I made, my girlfriend had a great job,
House and a Corvette. I miss my X girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
Thank you for helping to prove my theory!

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
the early bird gets the worm
but
the second mouse gets the cheese
relax it's not a race it's a journey

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
download (1).jpg

FarmerTan

If laziness is a virtue, I'm sure to be eligible for sainthood.
I'm thinking of using this as the central theme of my campaign for president in 2024. Are you interested in being my running mate? "Make America Mediocre Again!"

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Laziness regarding the right things is certainly a virtue. There are many things in life not worth wasting our time, thought or effort on. Recognizing them is sometimes hard. Laziness helps us select the items to forget about naturally.

Not being a morning person, even though I get up very early during the week (4:45am), I'm really not away until about 8:30; my version of the early bird gets the worm is "the early worm gets the bird" bird meaning middle finger.

I'm thinking of using this as the central theme of my campaign for president in 2024. Are you interested in being my running mate? "Make America Mediocre Again!"

Actually, I was hoping to be dead by 2024. That way I won't even have to muster the energy to walk upstairs to pour my umpteenth G&T of the day. I'd be almost 80 by then, with only one oar in the water, but it would still be an improvement.

Top Bottom