What's new

KMF Moisture Shave Mint: Impressive

Hmmm... not enough water might be the issue. To be clear though, I'm not complaining. I don't care about the glue like consistency because it works great regardless. Just wondering since I've never had this experience with any other shave cream.

KMF was designed as a brushless cream so you have to get enough water into it to get the right consistency using a brush. As you found out it works great regardless.

I've only smelled it in the tube, but I thought the Patchouli was an interesting scent, too. It was about the first "patchouli" scented product I tried, and was a little put off by it, but now I think I'd like to try it.

I've only smelled it in the tube, but I thought the Patchouli was an interesting scent, too. It was about the first "patchouli" scented product I tried, and was a little put off by it, but now I think I'd like to try it.

Yeah, a bit too strong to me.

KMF is good stuff, alright. I'll have to break it out again after going on a run with tallow-based soaps.

Good news for those of us who are concerned about parabens. KMF mint is now paraben-free!

I was at my local grocery store and perused the shaving cream section. I noticed the KMF mint pump bottle had a new graphic design and there was a sticker on the bottle which proclaimed that it was greener, now paraben-free.

Interestingly, the store had three other flavors of KMF in the original graphics and, presumably, formulation, so I think they must be replacing them with the new graphics/formulation as the old stocks run out.

I have no idea if the performance is the same between the two. I hope so!

Top Bottom