What's new

Kent BK8

I have a BK8 in white, picked up of Amazon for a little over £50, still cheap imho. Now I've four Kents. A Pure T12 (massive), A boar T8 (limited run and abd superbly soft but scrubby), A H8 (a horn handle to die for and in the middle of boar and badger) and my BK8. The 8 is just a great all round brush. I face lather and shower shave, for me brilliant. Infact if I'm honest it's only the T12 that I feel may be too big and too scrubby.
i have an h12,if i am honest it is a bit on the big side,i think the 8 size in the kent brushes is big enough for anyone,but the price i got it for was a steal, you are right about the handles,it is a real touch of class.

I just used my new Kent 2008 LE B&B Brush, short loft, triple stuffed and don't think it gets any better.

If they'd expand their handle choices and offer a variety of lofts, they'd have a much larger share of the Luxury Shave Brush market.
Man, I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for a while. I'm still on the hunt but it may be a lost cause.

brucered

System Generated
Man, I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for a while. I'm still on the hunt but it may be a lost cause.

I've had the chance a few times and was getting jittery having not bought a brush in a while, so pulled the trigger.

It's an amazing little brush, but your brand new 2009 LE should be pretty good too :thumbup1:

I've had the chance a few times and was getting jittery having not bought a brush in a while, so pulled the trigger.

It's an amazing little brush, but your brand new 2009 LE should be pretty good too [emoji106]1:
Oh it is. No complaints at all.

brucered

System Generated

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417206468176.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417206468176.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 49
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1417206483277.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417206483277.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom