What's new

Karve Bison

KarveBison.png

Bison's new look. The Glacier is still available. Now "made to order" like the other Karve razors.

Same. I can't figure why Karve would do this. I was planning to get the tangerine color but it just looks wrong with the silver baseplate.

Maybe the anodizing process is more difficult for the baseplate. Since the Bison is supposed to be the lower cost, higher volume product, I assume it's a cost- and time-saving measure.

Looks like I selfenabled🤦‍♂️...ordered the above two days ago😂 Razor should ship next week. Looking forward to using it with the Knopf Pommel handle

The regular unicolor Bisons are coming back at some point according to Karves instagram
That's good news. I was thinking of sending Chris an email saying that the silver base plates interrupt the visual integrity of the razor and its appearance of unity.

As soon as they bring back the unicolor Bisons, I'm buying one!

That's good news. I was thinking of sending Chris an email saying that the silver base plates interrupt the visual integrity of the razor and its appearance of unity.

As soon as they bring back the unicolor Bisons, I'm buying one!
Great news!
When the unicolors come back I’ll order a green one and orange one… and maybe a black one too, ha!

As much as a love the Overlander, the Bison has become my favorite razor. The head geometry & shave angle is perfection.

Top Bottom