What's new

FS Karasu & Kiita JNATs, Thuringians, Coticule, & Thiers Issard Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

This is all top tier kit that I have enjoyed immensely which I have decided to pass along! Each item is brilliant, and all stones are magnificent finishers! All prices include shipping and the PayPal Goods & Services fee.

Items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

1. First up is a Karasu …it is absolutely hard enough to handle a full nagura progression without having to be paranoid about scratching the stone, it is a wonderful finisher, and if you use a 1200 Atoma to raise the final slurry it is a real delight to hone upon…and it imparts a beautiful JNAT edge which is laser sharp and super smooth!

It’s approximately 8x3x.85…and sealed on the sides. I would like to $650 shipped.
IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg
IMG_9733.jpeg
IMG_9755.jpeg

2. The second stone is a massive Nakayama Kiita! It is a brick of a stone, a real bruiser…and this stone delivers the goods! I get a beautiful crisp mirror on the bevel near the edge, and it also imparts a ridiculously laser sharp and smooth edge!

This stone isn’t overly soft, but if I use a nagura progression I soak the nagura first, and am a little more careful. Raising the final slurry with a 1200 Atoma…it’s a true joy to hone a upon, and the resultant edges are perfection….absolute perfection. The original collector from Saudi Arabia sealed it completely with liquid glass!

This Nakayama Kiita is approximately 8.5x3x1.6, and I would like to get $675 shipped for it.

IMG_9734.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_9736.jpeg
IMG_9737.jpeg

Gents,

I was asked what the numbers are for the Karasu Bench stone…I don’t particularly like giving “numbers” because it’s a bit subjective…but I will give it a go…my opinion is that this stone is a Hardness 5, cutting speed 5, fineness 5/5+.

Vr

Matt

Gents,

The pink coticule is gone…all that remains are the Karasu JNAT and the LPB. I am surprised…I figure they would have went first! They are both cherries!

Happy Tuesday!

Vr

Matt

Gents,

Hello! I am going to do another price drop to see if I can keep these in the BB community. If nobody wants either of these top tier beauties, I will be listing them in another venue…so if you are on the fence…get in touch!

1. JNAT KARASU w/small tomo - $525

2. La Peitite Blanche Coticule w/LPB Slurry stone - $150

I can ship tomorrow!

Vr

Matt

Gents,

The LPB is gone and only the Karasu remains! I am very surprised! I figured it would be the first to go based on its quality, looks, and rareness!

It’s available!

Vr

Matt

Hi Gents! I am going to do one final drop…I cannot do any better than this:

$490 shipped via USPS (4-5 day shipping option) for the JNAT Karasu Benchstone!

Vr

Matt

Reactions: Wid
Ha! Alright! I will try $445 shipped via USPS Parcel Select to avoid having to sell this beauty on eBay!

Reactions: Wid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom