What's new

FS Karasu & Kiita JNATs, Thuringians, Coticule, & Thiers Issard Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

This is all top tier kit that I have enjoyed immensely which I have decided to pass along! Each item is brilliant, and all stones are magnificent finishers! All prices include shipping and the PayPal Goods & Services fee.

Items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

1. First up is a Karasu …it is absolutely hard enough to handle a full nagura progression without having to be paranoid about scratching the stone, it is a wonderful finisher, and if you use a 1200 Atoma to raise the final slurry it is a real delight to hone upon…and it imparts a beautiful JNAT edge which is laser sharp and super smooth!

It’s approximately 8x3x.85…and sealed on the sides. I would like to $650 shipped.
IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg
IMG_9733.jpeg
IMG_9755.jpeg

2. The second stone is a massive Nakayama Kiita! It is a brick of a stone, a real bruiser…and this stone delivers the goods! I get a beautiful crisp mirror on the bevel near the edge, and it also imparts a ridiculously laser sharp and smooth edge!

This stone isn’t overly soft, but if I use a nagura progression I soak the nagura first, and am a little more careful. Raising the final slurry with a 1200 Atoma…it’s a true joy to hone a upon, and the resultant edges are perfection….absolute perfection. The original collector from Saudi Arabia sealed it completely with liquid glass!

This Nakayama Kiita is approximately 8.5x3x1.6, and I would like to get $675 shipped for it.

IMG_9734.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_9736.jpeg
IMG_9737.jpeg

Here are the Thuringians!

The first is approximately 7x1.5x.75, and to my eye it’s blue green in color! It’s a wonderful stone, and imparts an extremely keen smooth Thuringian edge!

I would like to get $165 shipped.

IMG_9738.jpeg
IMG_9739.jpeg

The second one for sale is a green Escher in a wooden box, with a little slurry stone! It is also a wonderful stone that imparts a beautiful edge!

It is 5x1.5x.75, and I would like to get $175 for it.
IMG_9740.jpeg

I just looked at the pic, and the slurry stone isn’t that wide…it’s laying on the wide side…here is a better picture…
IMG_9756.jpeg

Here is an antique natural combo coticule! It is a bit on the slow side and has a wonderful wonderful feedback!

It has the desirable manganese vein in it, and it is actually pink with yellow blotches! When you generate a slurry with a 1200 Atoma…the slurry is a beautiful pink color, and imparts a delightful quintessential coticule edge!

It is approximately 7.75x1.875x.75 and feels hefty in the hand!

I would like to get $195 shipped!
IMG_9743.jpeg
IMG_9744.jpeg
IMG_9745.jpeg
IMG_9746.jpeg
IMG_9757.jpeg

Finally here is a beautiful TI razor! There is slight scuffing on the goldwash on the dash, and a small pitting on the tang on the back!

It’s beautiful, beefy, and has really really high quality steel. If the buyer wants, I am happy to refresh the edge with their choice of finishing stone! I have not used tape when honing this razor, and I would like to get $125 shipped!
IMG_9747.jpeg
IMG_9749.jpeg
IMG_9751.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
IMG_9754.jpeg
IMG_9748.jpeg

If anyone has any questions please let me know!

Also…if anyone buys multiple things I can give them a better deal since I will combine shipping!

Thanks for looking!

Vr

Matt

Sorry gents! I forgot to list this modern La Petite Blanche coticule with a matching LPB slurry stone! LPB stones are rare, and this one imparts a truly beautiful edge…also perfect for handheld honing if that is what you prefer!

I would like to get $190 shipped for it!
IMG_9758.jpeg
IMG_9759.jpeg
IMG_9760.jpeg
IMG_9761.jpeg
IMG_9762.jpeg

That's beautiful material Matt. All of them stones caught my eye, but as I am sucker for Eschers, that's the one I would've pulled the trigger on.

Good luck with the sale! Best wishes,
Ștefan

Gents,

This is all absolutely fantastic kit…no guessing/duds, and I am willing to do one price drop.

New Prices (which include PayPal fee and shipping inside the US):

1. Karasu JNAT - $545 (I will throw in a little Tomo Nagura) shipped

2. Nakayama Brick Kiita - $575 (I will throw in a Tomo Nagura) shipped

3. 7x1.5 Blue Green Thuringian - $145 shipped

4. Pink Coticule - $165 shipped

5. LPB Coticule - $165 shipped

6. Thiers Issard Razor -$110 shipped

Thanks, and I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Gents,

The BG Thuringian has sold.

The two JNATs, two Coticules, and TI razor are still available.

Vr

Matt

Gents,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Thiers Issard razor is again available!

Items still for sale:

- Karasu JNAT

- Kiita JNAT

- Pink Coticule

- La Petite Blanch Coticule

- TI Razors

I hope everyone has a great week!

Vr

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom