What's new

Naturals for sale. Jnats, coticules and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for your consideration is a few natural stones. PayPal GandS. Shipping in the lower 48 included.

1. A large natural combo coticule of unknown vein. Very hard and makes a great finisher. $175

IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0906.jpeg

2. Another bout, a bit more rectangular and makes for a great hand hone. Medium fast on slurry and slow on water. It a very nice finisher $100
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0908.jpeg

3. A very nice pink jnat was bought from another member. A very fine finisher.
IMG_0900.jpeg
IMG_0901.jpeg
IMG_0899.jpeg

4 is a couple nagura. I honestly don’t know much about them. I’ve finished off the one and got a very nice edge. The other quite frankly is an unknown to me as far as performance goes. It’s an Antique shiro nagura while the other is a Nagura asagi from the Aiiwatani. I can add them to the Jnat for $25 or sell on their own for $30.

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg

Last is a Zulu Gray it’s a 8x3x1. I get really nice edges from it and only used it as a finisher. $110

IMG_0909.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0911.jpeg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Hey Rick,

I always wanted to try a Zulu grey, is this an older one or a current 0ne? Does the arrow mean something?

Steve

Reactions: Wid
Hey Rick,

I always wanted to try a Zulu grey, is this an older one or a current 0ne? Does the arrow mean something?

Steve

It is a newer one Steve. The arrow points to the side that was lapped. The other side has not been lapped.

Coti bout is sold

Only the pink Jnat is left. I’ll offer a 10% discount so that would be $90 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom