What's new

Injector without an injector?

Hi I lucked out at the local thrift today and scored a 20 pack of NOS injector blades.

The one thing that is odd is that the injector part that is inserted into the razor is not there. It could have broken off but I dont think so as the blades and dispenser fit perfectly in the original box.

Any idea how these are supposed to work with my injector razor, or should I load the blades manually into another injector mag.
$P1050300.JPG
$P1050302.JPG$P1050303.JPG$P1050305.JPG

Attachments

• $P1050300.JPG
    $P1050300.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 72
I'd say the injector blade insert/align arm is missing. So, you should get yourself an empty injector blade cartridge and do the manual insertion deal. Some guys on here have done that and it seems to not be too difficult...but, of course, be cautious of those sharp edges.

I don't think you can hand load directly into the razor, if that's what you were thinking.

Nope, it's not broken. Those were made for use by barbers in hair trimmers/shapers, also some straight razors use them. Nice find, you can load the blades manually into a dispenser that has the key.

Last edited:
Yeah I did not think that the 'key' was missing as the mag of blades fit perfectly into the box. There is physically no room for the key to fit.

I will load them manually into my regular 7 pack of Chicks!

Thanks guys

Top Bottom