What's new

Ingram

Since I started wetshaving I've used a few different creams, from the three Ts, Proraso and a couple of others. My grandfather then pointed me in the direction of Ingram (he's been using it for decades). It is readily available in the UK at about £2 a tube, but I've never seen it in the US (and I visit once or twice a year).

I tried it for the first time today and found it built up a really good lather and offered a close, comfortable shave. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has tried it.

Jimmy, as a matter of fact, I use it too. I think it's a great-smelling and super-lathering cream with a delightful cooling effect, even a lot better than Proraso. I see it's available from www.auravita.com and you're right about it not being expensive. As I understand, it's been around for many, many years just as Erasmic, which is another cream and soap that I like. Oh, check out the review I wrote on Ingram, and on the Erasmic cream and soap.

Jeff

I was given a sample a few months ago and thought it was very good. A lot like Proraso but with a different scent. Cheap too.

Top Bottom