What's new

Independence Day/Canada Day Pif. Custom clone #2 -the BFR

What a Fantastic PIF.... But sadly not in as I dont use my DE, I just use straights so it would be a waste and It would be better to go to somebody that would use a beautiful item....

There were 11 entries for the BFR. Swmbo pulled the ticket with #15 on it. Post #15 was made by @Toothpick.
There were three entries for the shower shaver handle. Swmbo pulled the ticket with post # 4 on it. Post #4 was made by @dmshaver.
Congrats to the winners!
Please pm me with a mailing address.
Since both items are going international (to USA), I will be shipping them by Canada Post, small packet airmail, untracked and uninsured.
Thank you for all the positive comments everyone. Much appreciated.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
There were 11 entries for the BFR. Swmbo pulled the ticket with #15 on it. Post #15 was made by @Toothpick.
There were three entries for the shower shaver handle. Swmbo pulled the ticket with post # 4 on it. Post #4 was made by @dmshaver.

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the PiF and the chance Rick!

Dont drop that BFR...

Awesome! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you so much for this simply spectacular PIF, Rick.

Jason (@Toothpick) sent me a pm stating that since he uses a guard 99% of the time, he asked me to draw another name or sell it at the Saint Sue auction. I'm going to do both. I'll make another for the auction. This BFR is going to California. Congrats @Price !
Dude, send me a pm with your mailing address.
And thank you Jason. Such class!

Jason (@Toothpick) sent me a pm stating that since he uses a guard 99% of the time, he asked me to draw another name or sell it at the Saint Sue auction. I'm going to do both. I'll make another for the auction. This BFR is going to California. Congrats @Price !
Dude, send me a pm with your mailing address.
And thank you Jason. Such class!
WOOHOO! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Now that is a wonderful surprise to wake up to. Thank you!

Thank you, I’m excited to use your handle! I’ll let everyone know how awesome it is after I’ve given it a test drive.

Top Bottom