What's new

In stock tobacco thread

I got a box of FV plug. and something else I can’t remember and something else to put me over the free shipping amount. The FVF plug was all I wanted.
I would say the same thing, but I was building a cart while periodically refreshing the website waiting for the boxes to be uploaded into inventory (true story, sadly), and saw the 250g of Hamborger Veermaster in stock. I figured that was a sign.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I would say the same thing, but I was building a cart while periodically refreshing the website waiting for the boxes to be uploaded into inventory (true story, sadly), and saw the 250g of Hamborger Veermaster in stock. I figured that was a sign.
Kismet has a way of popping you a good one in the chops.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I got a Cup of Joe's email a few days ago. No idea why, as I'll never buy tobacco in from overseas (too high a tax and duty liability). I clicked the unsubscribe link and deleted it, but I don't know how they ever got my email in the first place. 🤷‍♂️

Tempting. I liked the Blue and have never tried the Gold/Yellow. Is there any major difference between them?
Similar profiles - straight VA. While I would characterize the blue to be on the mild side of medium, the yellow is quite mild. Although it is still flavorful, the yellow is a touch too mild for my tastes.

Similar profiles - straight VA. While I would characterize the blue to be on the mild side of medium, the yellow is quite mild. Although it is still flavorful, the yellow is a touch too mild for my tastes.
It's odd. I had no trouble with the strength of the Blue -- but SP calls it a 3 out of 5, normally too powerful for me, and rates the Gold as a 2.

It's odd. I had no trouble with the strength of the Blue -- but SP calls it a 3 out of 5, normally too powerful for me, and rates the Gold as a 2.
That's about right, although the "3" category is fairly broad. The blue is definitely on the milder edge, bordering on a 2 IMO, whereas the gold is solidly in the 2 range.

With your preferences, if you liked the blue, I think it's a fairly safe bet that you'll like the gold as well.

Pipes and Cigars has both the Blue and the Gold, both the flake and the ready-rubbed, for the same price as SP does. (Except the Blue RR; that's $3 more.)

That's about right, although the "3" category is fairly broad. The blue is definitely on the milder edge, bordering on a 2 IMO, whereas the gold is solidly in the 2 range.

With your preferences, if you liked the blue, I think it's a fairly safe bet that you'll like the gold as well.
I just ordered some Gold Flake and Blue RR from SP. Hard to pass up the sale price.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Smoking pipes

01242023_TP_Presbyterian_Ordained_Banner2.jpg

Top Bottom