What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Salty Dogs is pricey but worth it IMO. Everyone needs 1 or 12 in the cellar.

Various Gawith Hoggarth blends available at both SP and TP. Some plugs, flakes (including bobs chocolate at SP) and 500g boxes available.
How strong is that Bob's Chocolate Flake? SP lists it as a 3 out of 5; but it lists Capstan Blue the same, and that doesn't seem too powerful for me.

How strong is that Bob's Chocolate Flake? SP lists it as a 3 out of 5; but it lists Capstan Blue the same, and that doesn't seem too powerful for me.
Bob's isn't bad at all. I think some of the GH blends get an unfair strength rating based on their tobacco house producing some blends whose strength borders on the absurd. Most of the popular GH blends are pretty tame. Bob's has the best chocolate flavor out there, and the tobacco itself is good quality. Not a vitamin N bomb at all.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Bob's isn't bad at all. I think some of the GH blends get an unfair strength rating based on their tobacco house producing some blends whose strength borders on the absurd. Most of the popular GH blends are pretty tame. Bob's has the best chocolate flavor out there, and the tobacco itself is good quality. Not a vitamin N bomb at all.
Agreed, and said much better than I could.

I gave it a whirl and ordered an ounce from SP, plus some tapered pipe cleaners I needed.

P&C has Sam Gawith, including St. James Plug.
The discount code “DROP15” gets the landed cost per box down to $40-ish.
That’s a steal for St. James Plug!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member

It’s a good thing I don’t need anymore pipe tobacco.

Words never uttered by me.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
My TAD merged with my OCD and made me order a few tins too. If there does end up being a No. 6 it just wouldn’t do to have 1-4 and no 5.
Maybe we should start a new club Tobacco Obsession and Acquisition Disorder. We’ll call it TOAD and do nothing but list the tobacco we’ve purchased that day.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Oh boy here we go again. Maybe.

Top Bottom