What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I figured a thread of found tobacco in stock would be better than separate threads.

Anyways Hal o the Wynd in stock at SP, 2 tin limit per day.

Well hell, i got a notification about Wessex Brigade Campaign 27 minutes before i checked and it was gone.

Couple days agoni got a notofication about Bob's Chocolate Flake (tins) that i missed, too.

At least it's starting to trickle in.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well hell, i got a notification about Wessex Brigade Campaign 27 minutes before i checked and it was gone.

Couple days agoni got a notofication about Bob's Chocolate Flake (tins) that i missed, too.

At least it's starting to trickle in.

Since the demise of McClelland and Dunhill I think the notion of cellaring for a rainy vs. purely for aging was has become much more prevalent.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Tobacco Pipes has a few Brigade tins still in stock, though the Red Flake and Dark are out of stock.

Never mind, sorry, it’s a dumb question since you are cellaring it :).
I have four others but I enjoy it greatly. I need to smoke it next to nightcap and proper english and see where it sits. Need to crack a tin of quiet nights as well... So much english to smoke. So little time to be in a place where I can smoke it.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have four others but I enjoy it greatly. I need to smoke it next to nightcap and proper english and see where it sits. Need to crack a tin of quiet nights as well... So much english to smoke. So little time to be in a place where I can smoke it.

I have major FOMO anxiety lol! If stock lasts till tomorrow night I’ll grab a sleeve.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Oh well it’s sold out already. Maybe it will pop up else where. Can’t imagine it was SP exclusive was it? 4500 tins gone in less than 24hours.

Seems to be SOP- buy five tins, then report in. :)
Ordered my five and a Saint Nicholas Pipe. Savinelli 320KS.
Too many times I've seen people see it in stock and by the time they post about it, soldout. Buy first. Share second. Sorry. Take care of my horde first. At least when it is something that I enjoy as much as this. :)
Oh well it’s sold out already. Maybe it will pop up else where. Can’t imagine it was SP exclusive was it? 4500 tins gone in less than 24hours.
It has a following... And SP has a good corner with marketing. An email or two a day... Growing customer base. I mean I'm trying not to grow my cache but here I am, buying five tins of that , two presbyterian and escudo until I qualify for free shipping. ;) It only takes 900 customers to buy their 5 limit for it to sell out. IG and email blasts cover so much than our little corner of a shaving forum (but who checks those forums anymore after finding the BL or the Nib?)

Reddit blasts were plenty and the reddit offshoot after they cracked down on fun were full of it today. There are 100k members of the tobaccopipes sub over there. More than enough to sell out. :)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
PH Curly Block in stock. I don’t remember the last time it was in stock.

80.00 for 250g. 16.00 a 50g.

PH Curly Block in stock. I don’t remember the last time it was in stock.

80.00 for 250g. 16.00 a 50g.
I was just coming here to post this. Just saw my in stock notification and ordered some.:001_cool:

Pricey, but I've heard great reviews. And I've never seen it in stock before either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom